Love Fail

This year God is trying to get me to comprehend love. To love like Him. I cannot. I fail.
But He hasn't given up on me. He keeps putting those unlovelies before me saying - "I love them, I want you to love them too".
But God......this one drives me bonkers! But God......this one is using me!  But God......this one is so obnoxious!
But Suzanne......"I sent My Son to die for you, right?" He died for 'them' too.
Oh.
So, I'm trying; my actions are a bit ahead of my heart motives, but I shall not give up.
Even when I plain don't want to love that one.
Even when it's so easy to ignore God's prompting to give a touch from Him.
Even when I turn inwardly selfish and want to isolate.......
I will push on, I will lean in, I will press on.....to love.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving The Sinner

The Mother