Junk In.....

    It becomes increasingly more astounding to me what we as Christians are allowing into our hearts and minds. I know, there are a lot of good books and movies out there, but so much of what I see and hear people talk about is really stinky bad. Funny, yes - entertaining, yes - talked about, indeed - but are they about wrong morals? Against Biblical teachings? Demeaning to women?
    Trust me, I am not saying we should stop reading or going out to movies, but couldn't we be more careful about the content. Yes, it only had 3 F bombs, but it was really funny!  True, the leading characters weren't married, but it just portrays society today!
    God gave us a standard to live by. How much compromise do we allow before lives are beyond seeing right versus wrong? How far away from God Is He going to allow?
    I don't want to convict you or judge you, that's not my job but God's, but I urge you to consider the things you're filling your minds with or allowing your children's minds to be filled with.

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you here! When we constantly feed our brains the world's junk, we start to see it all as normal and therefore ok.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving The Sinner

The Mother

Love Fail