YES, I HAVE ROAD RAGE

     There are many irritants to our world, point being "OUR": meaning nobody else should occupy our own agenda, including our driving. 

     I've tried to chill - I've prayed for that dear old man who didn't use a signal. I've said "bless her heart", she must be having a bad day for not waiting two seconds til I go by before she pulled out. 

     But, over and over I lose it and mutter under my breath or throw my hands up in disgust. 

     However, I think I've finally let Holy Spirit God give me direction for this dilemma. You see, I only have Christian music playing on my radio and often I'm joyfully singing along. Of course, if there's a boom boom musical car next to me at a light I have to turn mine up!

     So, today, I realized how wrong I've been, how hypocritically correct. Ok, I get it God - I SHARE the road, I'm going to my destination and so are they!  

     So, I'll keep singing along - loudly, when the irritants occur and take my ugly thoughts captive, by His grace. 

     Now, if only they would leave the good parking spaces.........sigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving The Sinner

The Mother

Love Fail