What If You're Wrong?

     Many people don't want to believe in God, or if they do, they don't fully believe in the Bible. There are so many excuses given to not believe. But what if you're wrong?
 
     What if heaven and hell are real places, for eternity? That's a very long time to be wrong. Hell is real and it's not including an eternal party.
 
     I choose to believe. I have hope that my eternity is with God in heaven. His Word gives me assurance of that.

     I choose to believe that God is good, even when this life is not. I believe that God loves me and that He loves you too.

     I believe God doesn't make mistakes. (Isaiah 46:10) and that everything that comes into my life has been filtered through His fingers of love.

     I know that His grace is sufficient for my struggles  (2 Corinthians 12:9)   I trust that He forgives every sin I confess. Suffering will not last forever, unless I reject God and spend eternity in hell. (2 Corinthians 4: 17-18.)

     God is real. Heaven and hell are real. And I am grateful for the knowledge in His Word of Truth.

     What if you're wrong about God?  What if you simply believed that God sent His Son Jesus to die for your sins so that you could have eternal life with Him? He is trustworthy. He loves us with an everlasting love. All that's required of you is belief.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving The Sinner

The Mother

Love Fail